top of page

New Zealand Information

At this stage we are simply deciding if the New Zealand trip is feasible for us.

We will have a follow up meeting

during the 16U tournament on

April 22-23.

I had mentioned that the trip would likely fall over Christmas.  That is going to change.  If we go during Christmas break we would not leave until AFTER Christmas.  It is also possible that we might go over Thanksgiving break.

Players are going to meet Stacy McLean (a New Zealand softball star) on Tuesday, April 19.

I have contacted a travel agent regarding plane tickets.  We can hold a block of them now, and 90 days before the trip, we would be obligated to commit at that time. 

Please remember that our plans are still VERY fluid and may change with everyone's input.

bottom of page